HOW TO CLEAN YOUR CONTACT LENSES?
1. Wash your hands so that you don't transfer dirt and germs to your eye. Dry your hands with a lint-free towel.
2. Remove one lens and clean it with the recommended solution. Cleaning removes eye-produced buildup, cosmetics and other debris that impairs lens comfort. It is also recommended that you rub the lens in the palm of your hand with a few drops of solution.
3. Rinse the lens again to remove the loosened deposits. Rinsing is an important step.
4. Place the lens in your clean lens case or lens holder and fill with fresh solution; don't "top off" your old solution. Disinfecting kills microorganisms on the lens. Disinfection time varies from product to product; check the package for details.
5. Repeat steps two through four for your other lens.
Img.1 : Peroxid contact lens solution. Img 2 : Always store your contact lenses in the contact lens solution.
(disinfection time varies from product to product; check the package for details).
To clean your contact lenses with a multipurpose solution, place the lens in the palm of your hand, apply a generous amount of solution and gently rub the lens against your palm with your pointer finger, using a back-and-forth (not circular) motion.
Img 3 : Tweezers for contact lenses make manipulation with contact lenses easier.